ULTIMATE CALISTHENICS BUNDLE
With this set you won’t ask yourself ‘What am I gonna train now?’ because Basic and Advanced Courses have everything you need!
Classic and unusual exercises work the muscles you didn’t even know
Clear and user-friendly programs tell you when and how much to train and rest
Different levels make sure the burden is perfect for you
Video from 2 plans and technique notes insure you do everything right
You’ll train both basics and elements — combine or separate — do as you like
- More than 80 professional videos with infographics and technique explanation
- A convenient navigation system to organize your training routine
Exercises are divided in 3 groups:
- Pulling ones
- Pushing ones
- Core exercises
Each group includes 4 preparation levels. Based on these exercises you are given the following ways of building your training program:
- To progress in strength;
- To focus on specific muscles groups;
- To work on preparing for a specific calisthenics move.
You get a training program for ANY goal you have! You can use this course no matter what preparation you have. It’s divided into difficulty levels that gives you such an opportunity!
If you’ve been always dreaming about diving into the calisthenics world or maybe you don’t quite understand how to organize your training program, then this course is for you!
I wish you reaching your goals and a lot of progress!
You will learn and improve:
- Human flag
- Back lever
- Handstand push-ups
- L-sit and V-sit
- Dragon flag
- Planche on bent arms (Will be available in the update)
Follow the most suitable training system:
- Focus on learning calisthenics moves
- Improve your physical preparation, gradually approaching the final phases of all the moves
2 programs options:
- Fast, for advanced level athletes
- Slower, for those who are used to taking it slow
Each move is divided into 4-7 difficulty levels, which include a full training cycle.
You will get:
- Number of sets and reps
- Number of training sessions per week
- Additional exercises in case of slow progress.
- Balanced workout for body and moves
- Clear programming of the training process
- Large amount of practice of calisthenics moves
- Various levels of preparation, everyone will find the right one!
Each level has additional descriptions and explanations in the booklet.
All exercises are shot from two angles for the most vivid technique explanation.