Advanced Calisthenics Course is your choice if you have already achieved good basics and ready to dive into the calisthenics moves, and not just basic exercises.
This course is pure calisthenics! Instead of usual push-ups, you will do handstand push-ups and use human flag for working on your core muscles!
You will learn and improve:
- Human flag
- Back lever
- Handstand push-ups
- L-sit and V-sit
- Dragon flag (Will be available in the update)
- Planche on bent arms (Will be available in the update)
Follow the most suitable training system:
- Focus on learning calisthenics moves
- Improve your physical preparation, gradually approaching the final phases of all the moves
2 programs options:
- Fast, for advanced level athletes
- Slower, for those who are used to taking it slow
Each move is divided into 4-7 difficulty levels, which include a full training cycle.
You will get:
- Number of sets and reps
- Number of training sessions per week
- Additional exercises in case of slow progress.
- Balanced workout for body and moves
- Clear programming of the training process
- Large amount of practice of calisthenics moves
- Various levels of preparation, everyone will find the right one!
Each level has additional descriptions and explanations in the booklet.
All exercises are shot from two angles for the most vivid technique explanation.